Bitmore Lacrosse is thrilled to welcome Lindsay Menton and Jenna Boarman to our coaching staff for the 2019-2020 season, as coaches for the Bitmore 2025 team.
“Lindsay and Jenna, both Howard County natives, coached at Mt. Hebron High School for the last four years. I had the pleasure of working with Lindsay at US Lacrosse, and I know the integrity, passion and knowledge she’ll provide the 2025 players will be unmatched at any other club,” said Lindsay Lewis Teeters, Bitmore Owner/Program Director, “Jenna, a former Terrier like myself .. I’ve seen transform from a young college player to a successful, motivated and fierce coach. I can’t wait to see what they do with this 2025 team!”
Lindsay Menton attended and played at Glenelg Country School. She was a 4-year player at Gettysburg College, where she was:
– Captain senior year
– A member of the 2011 National Championship team
– Centennial Conference Championship team 2012 and 2013
– 2011 NCAA Elite 88 Award Winner for D3 women’s lacrosse team
– Recipient of the NCAA Post Graduate Scholarship
Lindsay coached the Glenelg Country School Middle School Girls A Lacrosse team in the Spring 2014.She was the Head Varsity Girls Lacrosse Coach at Mt Hebron High School 2015-2019. In 2018, their team was a 3A MPSSAA State Finalist.
“I am very excited to join the Bitmore family! It is clear that Bitmore strives to provide players with a positive lacrosse experience where they can continue to develop as players while competing at a high level of competition, said Lindsay Menton, new Bitmore 2025 Head Coach, “Lindsay Teeters’ drive and enthusiasm about continuing to grow the game is contagious. It is clear that developing relationships matters to Bitmore, and I am excited to have the chance to get to know everyone in the upcoming season!”
Caroline Meegan will round out the 2025 coaching staff. Caroline previously coached at Bitmore with the 2021 team. She took a year off for work and is back and ready to transform our goalies! Caroline was a 4-year starter at Boston University, where she was:
– 3x All-Conference (2nd team- Sophomore and Junior year 1st team Senior year)
– 2x Patriot League All-Tournament
– 2017 Patriot League Defender of the Year
– As a senior (2017) set the single-season save record and finished career second all time in saves
– 3x team MVP (Sophomore, Junior, and Senior years)